Saturday 16 November 2013

Design for Print / Poster ideas

14 / 11 / 13
DESIGN FOR PRINT / OUGD504
POSTER IDEAS.
INK / SQUEEGE / RAISE / REPEAT.

From the concept I had come up with previously, i started to look into ways in which I could portray this through a visual that is explanatory yet aesthetically pleasing.

The idea is to apply multiple colours to show how the build up of layers then creates a finished image.

 I wanted the colours to be vibrant and exciting to serve the purpose of a decorative poster.

I felt that perhaps having the print colours Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black would also fit in nicely to the theme of print I am attempting to portray.
 
I like this design the most.

This is how I want the build up of this poster to look.
For each of the stages I wanted to take photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment