Wednesday 23 April 2014

Responsive / Summative Evaluation

RESPONSIVE / OUGD503
SUMMATIVE EVALUATION



Overall I have really enjoyed this module and I feel I have improved on my skills as well as learnt knew ones. I have also gained a lot more confidence in my work regarding both live and competition briefs. I feel that being able to have complete control on the type of briefs  to work on allowed me to try multiply types of design such as branding and identity and editorial. Also being in charge of how much time to dedicate to each brief has allowed me to work more efficiently and I believe has helped me improve my time management skills.

I have come to realise the importance of design boards and I feel that I have got a lot better at creating these in a way that reflects the brief as well as my own aesthetic. This included mock ups and photography and how this improves presentation.

One of the biggest skills I have learnt and developed through this module is how to digitally mock up my work. This has come in very handy when presenting my ideas to a client and showing the potential in my work. Creating this imagery trough Photoshop is defiantly something that will continue to benefit my work in the future.

I have experience working on live briefs with clients in the past and many of these experiences haven’t been too positive. However during this module I have learnt how to formally interact with a client on a professional level which is something that I will certainly take away from this work.

I am proud of both the quality and the quantity of work I have produced throughout the module and I believe that this portfolio of work has a good range of examples that show my skills in different areas such as illustration, layout and idea generation. I feel that the way in which I come up with concepts has improved greatly and making sure that these concepts are actually workable for everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment