Saturday 22 February 2014

Responsive / Eshkim / Sample Pack

4 / 2 / 13
RESPONSIVE / OUDG503
LIVE BRIEF / ESHKIM.
FURTHER DEVELOPMENT / SAMPLE PACK.


When initially talking to the client when first talking bout his product and what he wanted from me, he gave me some of his pomegranate syrup. He also mentioned that because he had already got interest from potential buyers in countries like Japan he had sent samples to these customers so they could experience the product before investing.

I thought that creating something for the Eshkim for the purpose of spreading the brand and allowing potential buyers to sample the product. I think that this would be a positive thing as it shows these investors that the company is willing to go the extra mile for a potential partnership. It also shows the Eshkim company is proud and confident in its product by paying the expensive of creating a simple pack and putting it out there.

While I was looking at bottles on ebay for the actual product and packaging of the Eshkim syrup, I saw some miniature bottles that are usually used form decoration purposes

 I found these miniature bottles that were a very similar shape to the original bottle. I thought that these would be fitting when supplying samples of the syrup. 
I made some smaller versions of the label for this containers.


These miniature labels resemble the original label shape however stays a little simpler due to the smaller scale and lack of space.

To accompany these samples I designed a little leaflet that could potentially contain information about the business such as its roots, values and plans as well as how they handle their goods and produce the product. It could also contain recipe examples and the potential the products has.


As the final step I quickly mocked up a box that all this could be contained in securely and sent out. Again this incorporates the aesthetics created to remain consistent with the brand



No comments:

Post a Comment