Monday 12 May 2014

Studio Brief 1 / Finished Product / Evaluation

12 / 5 / 14
OUGD505 / STUDIO BRIEF 1
FINISHED PRODUCT.
RESEARCH PUBLICATION




DESIGN BOARDS





EVALUATION

I really enjoyed this brief even though at the beginning I felt that I made a mistake in choosing this particular subject just because I feel its a little neutral.  As I got into the research and started to focus more on the production side of the subject, I feel that this helped me to apply design aesthetics properly. I really like that the book relies almost entirely on photographic images and how the pages in the book follow a rythem and system regarding layout. I was surprised at how everything sort of fell into place when applying designs and trig out the different images. i really like the finished product and I think I did well in sticking to the design I had originally come up with at the beginning of the project and enhanced the concept.






No comments:

Post a Comment