Tuesday 14 January 2014

Design for Web / Finished Product / Evaluation

12 / 1 / 14
DESIGN FOR WEB / OUGD504
FINISHED PRODUCT.
HACI BEKIR WEBPAGE.



HOME PAGE



HISTORY



PRODUCTS



ABOUT


*  *  *  *


EVALUATION

I really found it hard to get in to the web side of the module. To start with, I am not the best at working with numbers and new technical software as it does take a long time for me to take in and understand such intricate information. I feel that the time we had learning this with in studio workshops was not long enough for me personally, so I did not do as well on this side of the module as I would have liked. I did get frustrated to easily when trying out and working with new software as I knew what I wanted to create however my lack of skill and patience didn’t let me do so.
I did enjoy the creative/designing aspect of web design, coming up with layouts and navigational tools and would like to do more of this in the future, yet I feel with coding I would need a lot more time and help to be able to utilise the software appropriately and properly.
Because I enjoyed the print based work a lot more and felt I was going somewhere with it than I the web, I neglected this side of the module more than I should and I feel that my overall outcome suffered because of this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment