Tuesday 14 January 2014

Print & Web / Finished Product / Evaluation

14 / 12 / 13
OUGD504 / PRINT & WEB
FINISHED PRODUCT.
CELEBRATING 1OO















PROPOSED ITEMS / WEB





PROPOSED ITEMS / PRINT









*  *  *  *




EVALUATION

I feel that this project went so fast due to the Christmas holidays running right through the middle of it. Even so, I still very much enjoyed working on the project and feel the subject was very interesting and fun to work with. Toward the end of the project, I did run into some pretty major hiccups, which did ultimately affect the plan I had set myself regarding when to print, construct and propose. I had prepared two screens ready to print with on the Friday, however when I went to retrieve them they had been stolen. I went to the technicians in case they had been moved, but they to couldn’t find them meaning I was set back by a whole day late in the project in the last stages. Other than this set back, I feel that my outcome is suitable for the proposed audience and could be workable in real life once a few loose ends were tied up. Some of my filing did not come out as clearly as I would have liked but this is something I have noted for the future hen working with this material.
Overall I think that this project was strongly influenced by the first print brief ad I feel I gained a lot of experience and confidence working with tools such as the laser cutter for my wooden box and tea tray, as well as screen print foiling. 







No comments:

Post a Comment