Saturday 29 March 2014

Responsive / Wedding invitation / Mock ups & Finished files

29 / 3 / 14
RESPONSIVE / OUGD503
LIVE BRIEF / WEDDING INVITES.
MOCK UPS AND FILES FOR PRINT.


I sent this image to Mandy to make sure she was happy with the visuals I had created. She confirmed that this and was very excited at the fact the were about to be sent to print. I created these visuals so the client could see how the invites would look in a real life format rather than flat images.


 I saved all these files as tiffs and combined them into a pdf file as individual pieces (apart from the rsvps). I then selected the requirements I wanted for the invites such as the paper size and paper type. Once everything was in place I submitted the order .

Because the celebration of the wedding is at the Smith household, Mandy has requested that I order 50 of each component so she will have a few more invites spare incase others people are added to the list.





No comments:

Post a Comment