Saturday 5 April 2014

Responsive / Need 1 / Development

5 / 4 / 14
RESPONSIVE / OUGD503
LIVE BRIEF / NEED COMPANY.
DEVELOPMENT.


 Now i had the front of the of the business I can now use this to create the back were all the important information will be held.

Because I did initially like the dark blue colour used on the webpage, i thought I could use this as the background of the card. This may also give a nice contrast having the side different colours.

I aligned the content down the centre to mirror the layout out used on the front of the card.


I also applied the text use to the background however this did not look as appealing.

I decided to use the template from the front of the card and apply the same layout of text that I tried previously. I also further faded out the area surrounding the information to make sure hat this was the focal point and could be easily read.

i also increased the side of the contact information text so it wasn't too small and could be read.



I started to apply my designs to mock upes to see how It could look in a real life format.

I definitely think that the all white business card is the better than other combinations I have tried. i think it gives off a good professional aesthetic. considering that these business cards will be printed on the cheeper side (fully digitally printed) i think the textures, shape, colours and layout work well together in presenting the ethos of the company as well as being appealing in the visual sense.

I looked for a mock up that would best display the feel and ethos of the company. i think that the way in which these cards are presented will enhance the aesthetic I am trying to get across so picking the right style of mock up is important.

i found this mock up which is very simple and clean which is the aesthetic presented in the design of the cards. this is the perfect contact to put the business card designs in.

 This mock up is a part of the file i downloaded and offered the chance to show some further development of the aesthetic i had created.  Thi can show the versatility and consistent identity that can be maintained regarding different printed formats.




Im really happy with the way that this aesthetic can be adapted and i feel I have created something that can be utilised for many different uses. I also think that the design adheres to the original ethos and identy that the Need company already possess, however gives it a more updated and professional feel which intern will reflect a sense of care and professionalism on to the company its self.





No comments:

Post a Comment