Thursday 17 April 2014

Responsive / Need 2 / Development

12 / 4 / 14
RESPONSIVE / OUGD503
LIVE BRIEF / NEED BROCHURE.
DEVELOPMENT.



I completed the introduction pages for each of the chapter of the brochure. These are all completed with images of each location and a description of what each place offers.

I also started to apply all the different properties to the layouts. For the time being, many of the properties are named with numbers. I was told, this is because other real estate agencies in the region often steal property information and images to pre mote on there agencies illegally.

KALAMAR BAY






I decided, because the apartment properties are smaller, these did not need the 3rd page.



KALKAN





ISLAMLAR





KAS
 Because this is an off plan projects here are no photographs showing the inside of the property therefore I have only used 2 pages for its images and details.













*  *  *  * 


Now I have the content of the book sorted I had to create both a front an back cover. This need to be impactful enough to make a potential client pick up the brochure in the first place, however I do want to want it to reflect the style and layout used on the inside.

I started with an Image that came in the file with the pictures of the properties. I liked this images because it bad a focal point in the centre of the page, However it also shows al aspects of what make the area that this real estate company special and unique: The incredible views, Modern aesthetic and furnishings, Architectural style and flawless construction. i feel that with all this in mind this image presents the professionalism that comes up the Need company as a whole.


I experimented with different ways in which I could incorporate the logo for need company. At firths i thought having it the left hand side would stay with the layout that makes up the content of the book, but this did not sit right with the image that is naturally aligned in the centre.

to accommodate this I aligned the logo in the centre so this remained a focal pint, and to bring this out even more I created a strap and a reduced opacity so the image behind didn't hinder the readability.


 I placed the added information about the content of the book at the bottom to inform what was in the book regarding region and type of property.

Im really happy with how this looks and i think that having the front page heavily image based reflects the content and also gives a sense of purity in that the work done by this company is pure, simple and professionally excited. So in a way the image speaks for itself.

I started to look at possibilities for the back page of the brochure.





I chose this image because of its simplicity and space as I feel it reflects the relaxing nature of the region in which these properties are located. I changed the opacity to make the image fainter in a way to indicate the end of he brochure as the place seems a little more distant and to enhance the contact information on the back.


I liked the layout of this the best because the layout runs the same as what is on the front and displays the information appropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment