Saturday 19 April 2014

Responsive / Need 2 / Finished proposal & Evaluation


19 / 4 / 14
RESPONSIVE / OUGD503
LIVE BRIEF / NEED BROCHURE.
FINISHED PRODUCT & EVALUATION.















I really enjoyed this brief because it allowed me to work with editorial design and layout which is something I have not been able to do with the other briefs. I also really enjoy working with photography, however it was a little difficult working with photographs that  I had not taken myself because the visuals and quality of some of them differed quite a bit.  Other than this, Before this brief I hadn’t really done any editorial design as it was something that I felt was not a personal strength so I saw this project as a little challenge. I am actually surprised at how much I did enjoy this brief and I think that I have definitely gained more confidence in my layout skills and would not hesitate to do this kind of work in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment