Wednesday 26 February 2014

Design Production 2 / Research Publication / Crit

26 / 2 / 14
DESIGN PRODUCTION / OUGD505.
RESEARCH PUBLICATION / CHOCOLATE.
GROUP CRIT.

For the crit I gathered the work I had got so far from my research and possible ideas.
This included the drawings of ideas i have proposed, as well as the few page ideas I had created online. I also put up my blog to show the information that i wanted to summarise through out my book regarding the production process.

IMAGES / SCREEN SHOTS *******

We sat in groups and first discussed what we had come up with as well as were we wanted to take our concepts and how we wanted to do that. After presenting our progress we then placed out work on the tables and went from each project felling out crit papers that state what we feel are strength and weaknesses with in the project as well as recommendations.

We were also given the opportunity to ask our own questions on our projects to gain specific opinions on possible choices.

Questions I put forward:
- Which book and packaging combinations do you prefer?
- Concertina or book format?
- Do you have any suggestions on possible layouts?

I also wrote a little note explaining that i thought having an audience based on chocolate lovers that consider the source of their purchase.



IMAGES OF QUESTION SHEET *******

No comments:

Post a Comment